Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Deliveries : default location source is "stock", how to change it ?

Fabien M
on 7/7/16, 4:14 AM 183 views

I'm trying to deliver two articles to a client : one from the stock location, one from the provision location. But I can't select "provision location" for the second article. Only "stock location" is displayed. How could I modulate this setting ? Thank you

Pinakin Nayi (pna)
On 7/7/16, 5:27 AM

No way.. System will automatically  assign qty (based on your removal strategy)..

Suppose you have parent, child location:

Stock and Stock/Provision then system automatically check qty in both location and automatically assign but after assignation if you want to change source location then its possible..

Also if the whole qty assigned from one location(Stock) now if you want to assign some of qty to another location(Provision) then you can use the split functionality and reassign source location..

See here : https://www.diigo.com/item/image/5ony4/p51i

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 7/7/16, 4:14 AM
Seen: 183 times
Last updated: 7/8/16, 4:07 AM