Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Deleting event

By
Dachi Darchiashvili
on 3/25/16, 3:46 AM 291 views

Hello,
When I'm deleting model instance I want to check some conditions and if that conditions are true then allow deleting and if conditions are false don't allow user to delete entry.
So what  I thought, __del__() method is destructor and first I was thinking to use this function but after some testings it doesn't work as I want, so I must find another way. I want to find a way to test conditions before deletion happens and decide allow or not.
If question is still unclear tell me.

Dachi Darchiashvili
On 3/25/16, 4:26 AM

I've found a solution: I must override unlink method

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/25/16, 3:46 AM
Seen: 291 times
Last updated: 3/25/16, 4:50 AM