Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Delete module from module list

By
José
on 12/1/14, 1:50 PM 3,317 views

Hello, I am trying to develop new modules in Odoo 8 over Windows 7 x64.

I don't found the way to delete the modules from the module list, I do this:

-Uninstall the module from Configuration

-Remove the folder from .../server/openerp/addons

-Restart the service odoo-server-8.0 8.0

-Sing out and sing in

-Update the module list

But the modules are still in "local modules"

How can I delete them?

Thanks!

Jo
On 12/2/14, 1:44 AM

Hi,

If you want remove a module in Openerp/Odoo, First you should uninstall that module then, you can go in list view, select the module and do "more" (top middle button) -> "Delete". This will remove ir.module.module and depedencies...

Jérémy Kersten (jke)

--Jérémy Kersten (jke)--
| 3 2 5
Jodoigne, Belgium
--Jérémy Kersten (jke)--

Jérémy is a member of the core R&D team since september 2013. He developed several projects for OpenERP version 8 including the eCommerce, the Google Calendar synchronization and the new product variants/configurator. Now, he manages Odoo website and themes for saas.

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
On 12/1/14, 3:15 PM

Hello,

Once the module uninstalled, you can go in list view, select the module and do "more" (top middle button) -> "Delete".

That will remove ir.module.module and depedencies...

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/1/14, 1:50 PM
Seen: 3317 times
Last updated: 6/8/15, 3:05 AM