Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

delete all data

By
Xelapan
on 2/28/13, 9:22 PM 3,746 views

I need to delete all my company data, I am working the online version. Can I do that.

Thanks

I am also facing this problem. Created some dummy records in different modules and when I tried to delete them, there's always something that I could not delete

Mark Zhang
on 1/31/15, 4:50 PM

I have the same question - and will explain why. ;-) I toyed around a bit to get to know OpenERP, filling in data that don't really make sense or customers with silly names (just to check what's happening). Now I want to clear all (dummy) data and start anew, this time with "real" (or at least plausible) data to show to my customers. The internal references between datasets and the workflow restrictions make it very hard to delete them (i.e. customers or orders) as whole lists, so a general "kill them all" over all datasets would be helpful...

Kristina Birn
on 3/11/14, 11:13 AM

ton123

--ton123--
| 5 6 9
Lisse, Netherlands
--ton123--
End-User. Installed 6.1.1 on a DS412+, DS211+ and DS113J Synology NAS. Reference installation on Ubuntu 12.04/Samsung Notebook. 12-03-2013 In production for Suppliers and Customers, adresbook. 7 small companies. Testing accounting, document management, import and export. Too much showstoppers I haven't fixed at this moment. 06-05-2013 little progress. Migration to v7 impossible because of missing Dutch localisation modules. What I see working is nice, so further testing and asking. Start testing products and warehouse. Happy with this forum and the community.
ton123
On 3/31/13, 1:54 PM

I don't know. But why ask? Do it. And post you findings.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/28/13, 9:22 PM
Seen: 3746 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM