Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

default openerp-server.conf ?

A. Person
on 1/26/14, 3:11 PM 1,876 views

I'm helping package OpenERP 8 for my distro. This is the only openerp-server.conf file I can find in the extracted source. Should this be considered the default config file?

; This is the password that allows database operations:
; admin_passwd = admin
db_host = False
db_port = False
db_user = openerp
db_password = False

[options] ; This is the password that allows database operations: ;admin_passwd = a5853a5152ac9c1508c6702da0bb9960 db_host = localhost db_port = 5432 db_user = openerp db_password = openerp addons_path = openerp/addons

Jose Angel Inda Herrera
on 1/28/14, 12:27 PM

Should that be considered the default config file?

A. Person
on 2/1/14, 11:49 AM
Mustafa Rawi
On 4/17/14, 7:38 AM

Yes, this is the default config file.

Other parameters may be automatically generated or be manually added as per your requirements. You can refer to this post for more information:

http:// www. vionblog. com/openerp-server-conf-for-openerp-7-explained/

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 1/26/14, 3:11 PM
Seen: 1876 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM