This question has been flagged
2 Replies

To not lose my statistics and my different documents, I try to redo quotes, purchase orders, invoices and others in the software Odoo 12. I can not change the dates of creation. If I create a document as an order or invoice then it will be 2014, and Lara will appear on today's date. Is it possible to modify the Creation

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Hugo,

If you are creating documents by using UI or ORM functions then the create date will be automatically updated as the current date. So try to update with the psql query. The column name is create_date 

Discard
Author Best Answer

in the part of the order form, I only have the validity date field, once validated, the document is at the date of today. how to do?

Discard

As I explained above Odoo ORM methods in default set their ORM fields create_date, write_date, craete_uid in default. In order to change the default settings you have to override the original _create functions form odoo.model

Author

Odoo Server Error - Warning

The properties of the fields of the database can not be modified in this way! Please, modify them via Python code, preferably via a custom module!