Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Database Backup Not Working, how can i fix it?

By
Arun
on 5/2/16, 2:25 AM 477 views

Can anyone help me out on this, i give the master password but still does not work. the error is as given below.

Database backup error: Postgres subprocess ('/usr/bin/pg_dump', '--no-owner', '--file=/tmp/tmpRgZcCN/dump.sql', u'odoo-DB') error 1

Thanks in advance....

Paste some error traces from posgresql log file

Mohit Chandra (Webkul)
on 5/2/16, 7:19 AM

ERROR: could not obtain lock on row in relation "ir_cron" 2016-05-03 05:26:35 UTC:10.0.0.172(45855):staging@staging_odoo:[9476]:STATEMENT: SELECT * FROM ir_cron WHERE numbercall != 0 AND active AND nextcall

Arun
on 5/3/16, 1:27 AM
Arun
On 5/5/16, 9:57 AM

hi guys,

I solved the issue, it was a mismatch between pg_dump....

Krupesh Laiya
On 5/3/16, 1:48 AM

please try this answer given in question:

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-can-i-take-back-of-database-by-terminal-101505

Hi Krupesh, First of all thank for replying, the link which you suggested gives solution with respect to the script and backup (storing in dump), the error which im getting is in the web browzer. my scenario here is i have a EC2 instance and also RDS connected to it. I am not able to take a back up from the web Browzer of odoo database manager. Please guide me, i need to download the file that is the backup to my local system.

Arun
on 5/3/16, 3:13 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/2/16, 2:25 AM
Seen: 477 times
Last updated: 5/5/16, 9:58 AM