This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Can anyone help me out on this, i give the master password but still does not work. the error is as given below.

Database backup error: Postgres subprocess ('/usr/bin/pg_dump', '--no-owner', '--file=/tmp/tmpRgZcCN/dump.sql', u'odoo-DB') error 1

Thanks in advance....

Discard

Paste some error traces from posgresql log file

Author

ERROR: could not obtain lock on row in relation "ir_cron" 2016-05-03 05:26:35 UTC:10.0.0.172(45855):staging@staging_odoo:[9476]:STATEMENT: SELECT * FROM ir_cron WHERE numbercall != 0 AND active AND nextcall

You are my hero!!!

Just for others: This resolves the backup issue for all using Postgis database extensions.

Best Answer

Hello,

Maybe it would help to some others. I solved this by doing following commands on Postgresql DB. According to  installation Freight Management System module, on my Postgresql created "topology" schema.

GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON SCHEMA topology TO odoo;

GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON ALL TABLES IN SCHEMA topology TO odoo;

GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON ALL SEQUENCES IN SCHEMA topology TO odoo;

After that Odoo DB backup runs without any problem. :)

Discard
Best Answer

I had the same error.

Just make sure PG client and server is same version and it should be fine.

Discard
Best Answer

please try this answer given in question:

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-can-i-take-back-of-database-by-terminal-101505

Discard
Author

Hi Krupesh, First of all thank for replying, the link which you suggested gives solution with respect to the script and backup (storing in dump), the error which im getting is in the web browzer. my scenario here is i have a EC2 instance and also RDS connected to it. I am not able to take a back up from the web Browzer of odoo database manager. Please guide me, i need to download the file that is the backup to my local system.

Author Best Answer

hi guys,

I solved the issue, it was a mismatch between pg_dump....

Discard

Can u give a detailed solution, so as to solve this issue.

Please more details... I installed a back-end theme, now I can't even access any part of my current Odoo not even the login page... I can only access the manage database page