Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

danish accounting module

By
on 9/18/13, 2:32 PM 883 views

Hi, From where i can get the danish accounting module? Is openerp provide with this.

Thanks

Having installed and used the UK CoA, I would spend the time editing another countrys CoA to your liking - I came to Openerp to get away from SAGE! Why have we ended up with SAGE's CoA? Roll on the new year!

Cameron
on 9/19/13, 8:14 PM

Cameron

--Cameron--
| 6 5 8
United Kingdom
--Cameron--
Cameron
On 9/19/13, 8:04 PM

No doubt I'll get my head bitten off here for stating the obvious

Settings>Modules>Apps>Search Netherlands

image description

Or am I missing something????

I guess, you're missing that Netherlands is not Denmark :) And while Netherlands Accounting module does exist in Odoo 9, Danish Accounting does not (having searched in the exact same way that you recommend)

sdbs_ml
on 9/27/16, 7:18 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/18/13, 2:32 PM
Seen: 883 times
Last updated: 9/27/16, 7:16 AM