Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Customize reports (invoice) - Limited visibility

By
Kobold Japan K.K.
on 8/7/15, 12:49 AM 453 views

Dear all,

for testing purpose I´m using a free trial version of Odoo right now.
After some trouble regarding barcode scanning (which,somehow, became to work in the meanwhile) I would like to check the ability of customizing reports (invoices).

I already check the forum and came across some helpful articles, but I still struggle a bit. To me it looks e.x. that I only have limited ability to setup the odoo backend. An example:

https://www.odoo.com/nl_NL/forum/help-1/question/modifying-invoice-templates-creating-multiple-invoice-templates-in-odoo-v8-71588

Here it is stated that I should change the reports via Settings > Reports > Reports > Invoices. "Reports" is not even displayed.

Same in regards to printing setup:

"Printing" is not displayed under the settings.

I could understand if odoo restrics those parts but I wonder if they somehow have been moved.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Mike

The video here will explain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAUm3MWYzk. If you have the access to settings, make sure you have allowed all technical access and the reporting menu itself has no groups associated.

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
on 8/7/15, 2:59 AM

Perfect! That was the right answer I was hoping of! Thanks!

ENDEAVOR SBC, Michael Reinhardt
on 8/10/15, 2:59 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/7/15, 12:49 AM
Seen: 453 times
Last updated: 8/10/15, 2:59 AM