This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I've been looking at the Trunk runbot (Version 8.0alpha1)

Customers & suppliers change names from time to time. If i made a sale to "Company A Ltd" last year (quotation > sale > invoice > paid), but they have since changed their name to "Company A (International) Ltd", when I go to look at the previous sale the documentation is all updated to "Company A (International) Ltd. The Invoice seems to show "Company A (International) Ltd on the form, but when you re-print it it shows the original "Company A Ltd".

Is there a way to save the details of quotes/orders or any transaction as they were at the time of the transaction, and for them to not update as you update customer/supplier details? I am concerned that this updating could cause issues with finding past orders, or having to re-issue paperwork. Is there a way to achieve this?

Discard
Best Answer

In the configuration of your report (eg account.invoice report), there must be a checkbox that decides whether the report is reprinted each time you ask for it, or if it's loaded from the already printed version if it exists.

Discard