This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello everyone

I was looking for advice on how to manage a sale order with multiple destination products. I have certain products that are sold to the same company, therefore a single sale order.

My problem is that some products must be delivered to different destinations belonging to the same company. I need to assign a default destination for the specific product or product category (the products in question cannot be sold to other customers).

I have tried to use a put away strategies without result.

Thank you in advance  

Discard
Author

Thank you for your reply

The first solution is achievable with community module OCA/stock_split_picking

The second is correct but every time we must remember destination of this particular product

I'm trying to set up a route for category, so I have created a sub category for all address. The items on this category, with "sale order line route"active, would follow these specific route on sale order.

Have you some advice in configuration?

Or maybe exist a module?

Thank you

Best Answer

This is a structure of distribution that is not supported in Odoo.  You can only have one delivery adress in a sales order, and in Odoo the delivery is automatic created for all the items.

A work around is to process the delivery with only one item first. Then create a backorder when validate, and then change the delivery adress. But not very elegant, and a hig risk of fails.

Easier process is to create one sales order for each adress.

Discard