This question has been flagged
5 Replies

I print customer invoice in Accounting, its perfect. But when i change company name and logo and then re-print invoice then it is showing previous company's name and logo. Any idea?

Discard

Is it also the case with a new invoice? (Is the invoice still draft?)

Author

This is not the case with new invoice.

any one else found an answer for this - v13 ee and I have changed the company name (and related partner) however purchase orders still Display the old name. (check box is unchecked)

Best Answer

Changing the system this way is a hack, it will disable the feature for all future invoices but storing the invoice as PDF is there for a reason (invoices are not allowed to change in many countries). So it's bettter to simpy delete the wrong attachement so that it can be re-created next time it's printed.

Discard
Best Answer

Check the "Reload from attachment" checkbox for the invoice report.

Navigate to:

Settings -> Customization -> Low Level Objects -> Actions -> Reports (Version 6.1)

Settings -> Technical -> Actions -> Reports (Version 7.0)

Find and open the record for the Invoice - it will be called Invoices and have a service name of account.invoice.

If the "Reload from attachment" checkbox is checked, running the report will keep returning the first version of the report from the saved attachment.

Uncheck the checkbox and the invoice report will be created with the new name and logo.

Discard
Author

Yess you are right. Thanks a lot.

Is there anyway to get this to stick after an update?

Best Answer

I figured out it was the warehouse name on my Purchase order issue  (the warehouse was called the old company name  - changed it and i was fine)

Discard
Best Answer

@Ray,

I'm having a similar issue, however, for me, the checkbox is already unchecked, and I need the attachment to be the new and updated invoice, not the old one. (translation issue?)

BTW I'm on v11.0

Any suggestions?

Discard
Best Answer

Hello, I have the same problem on invoice and sales order. With Odoo Community & Entreprise V13. The host is Debian with official Docker Image.

I look the "Reload from attachment" the checkbox is already unchecked.

Any suggestions ?

Discard