This question has been flagged
1 Reply

In OpenERP V7, the advanced search filter is not working.

For example, if I want to select all customers with "Customer Payment Term is equal to Cash" or "Customer Payment Term contains Cash", the result shown is always the same. The filter is not working at all.

Same effect when trying to filter on a Sale Pricelist. Whatever is filled out in the filter, always all customers are shown.

How to solve this?

Discard

What is the datatype of Customer Payment Term? Did you try to use the ID instead of String value?

Author

Where can I find this, I'm just a user? I only tried the string values which exist / I have added.

On which object do you try to filter? Customer? AND What is your right access on system? can you connect with admin login?

Author

Yes, customer. I can set the filter to "Companies", "Contacts" (pre-defined filters), everything o.k. I can fill out a name in the search box (right-top), everything o.k. But searching for above mentioned specific data fails.

Author

And I can logon as admin, obviously the advanced search should work also for "normal" users.

It's just to search the id of your search item.

I can't use the filter. sorry

Best Answer

Hi,

we can implement advance search for sale pricelist by defining a fnct_search .

'property_product_pricelist': fields.property( 'product.pricelist', type='many2one', relation='product.pricelist', domain=[('type','=','sale')], string="Sale Pricelist", view_load=True,fnct_search=_search_prodt_price, help="This pricelist will be used, instead of the default one, for sales to the current partner"),

Like this we can define this function

def _search_prodt_price(self, cr, uid, obj, name, args, context=None):

return must be in the format return [('id','in',[1,3,5])]

Thanks

Parvathy

Discard

I am having a similar problem. When i search Sales Order Category field that contain PC it only returns order up to SO341, where I have many orders after that also contain PC in the category field