This question has been flagged

I have a situation where i have to develop a custom module where i have to generate 2 table ramport and abi_results

onlu creating one table i.e, ramport

i have written all views files and python files but installing creating onlu 1 table why ?? my int is like this

__init__.py

import ramport
     import abi_results

ramport.py

from osv import fields,osv

class ramport(osv.osv):

_name = 'ramport'

_columns = {

'table': fields.char('Table',size=50,required=True, help='the ramport table name'),

'rid': fields.char('ID',size=50, help='the ramport id'),

'line': fields.text('Line', required=True, help='the text data from ramport'),

'status': fields.char('Status',size=30,required=True, help='the status of import'),
}

and abi_results is

from osv import fields,osv

class abi_results(osv.osv):

_name = 'abi_results'

_columns = {

'file_number': fields.char('File Number',size=50,required=True, help='the shipment number'),

'date_time': fields.date('Date Time',size=30, help='the date time'),

'line': fields.text('Line', required=True, help='the text data from ramport'),

'status': fields.char('Status',size=30,required=True, help='the status of import'),
}

i am a new bee can any one answer this please

Discard

check your server log to see why the file is not loaded. In your log you will find further information

I have test your code and it is work.

Restart The Server. Give your user full permissions in Settings>User>(select ur user) >Access Rights. Then reload the page. Upgrade your Module via client

After that go to Settings > Customisation > Database Structure > Models. Here you can Search For ramport and abi_results. if both of them appear then Both have been Created. Then there is something Wrong with your View Only