Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

custom module install with 2 py file

By
Soohoo
on 12/12/13, 9:47 AM 841 views

I have a situation where i have to develop a custom module where i have to generate 2 table ramport and abi_results

onlu creating one table i.e, ramport

i have written all views files and python files but installing creating onlu 1 table why ?? my int is like this

__init__.py

import ramport
     import abi_results

ramport.py

from osv import fields,osv

class ramport(osv.osv):

_name = 'ramport'

_columns = {

'table': fields.char('Table',size=50,required=True, help='the ramport table name'),

'rid': fields.char('ID',size=50, help='the ramport id'),

'line': fields.text('Line', required=True, help='the text data from ramport'),

'status': fields.char('Status',size=30,required=True, help='the status of import'),
}

and abi_results is

from osv import fields,osv

class abi_results(osv.osv):

_name = 'abi_results'

_columns = {

'file_number': fields.char('File Number',size=50,required=True, help='the shipment number'),

'date_time': fields.date('Date Time',size=30, help='the date time'),

'line': fields.text('Line', required=True, help='the text data from ramport'),

'status': fields.char('Status',size=30,required=True, help='the status of import'),
}

i am a new bee can any one answer this please

check your server log to see why the file is not loaded. In your log you will find further information

Gustavo
on 12/12/13, 10:45 AM

I have test your code and it is work.

aharoen
on 12/12/13, 10:22 PM

Restart The Server. Give your user full permissions in Settings>User>(select ur user) >Access Rights. Then reload the page. Upgrade your Module via client

After that go to Settings > Customisation > Database Structure > Models. Here you can Search For ramport and abi_results. if both of them appear then Both have been Created. Then there is something Wrong with your View Only

Subhin P V
on 12/13/13, 1:54 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/12/13, 9:47 AM
Seen: 841 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM