This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Guys,

Some time ago I decided to build a module which will import CSV from Ebay, then create a sale order etc.

Module is quiet handy and works pretty well. I can see what is the current state of the product (kanban view) in what stage of the preparation before dispatch. Customer support department can easily find order, add some information if reqired, put it on hold or release from the "onHold" state etc.

Everything works beautifully but ... there is a one little but ....

right after I import all data, create a sale_order for each one with every important details and sale_order_lines as well. Based on ebay_item_id selecting product_id, price and so on.

Everything look good but for some reason if I click on "Create Invoice" invoice page popup but is empty, for some reason sale_order is not passing data into Invoice. Apparently I missed something.

Meantime I was found that if I click on Send by email before I click "Create invoice" it place all data into invoice correctly but I already dig over whole database searching for what else should be set, where is quotation confirmation or something like that, maybe if I  set this value it will work as I expected ?

I can do it, it's not a big deal but it's a few more clicks i would like to avoid especially that I don't need confirm order again. It should be already in state ready to be invoiced and DONE

Any ideas ?

Discard
Author
And ? 
What you want from me ?
Do you want to buy my module ?
No ?
Then leave …

From my iPhone

On 26 Aug 2022, at 15:10, Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd. <notifications@mail.odoo.com> wrote:

新的回覆在 Custom module - eBay order import ;) 新答案已發佈。點選此處進入帖子:

查看帖子

Emipro is best in Odoo & eCommerce Application development based outsourcing software firm. We deliver any kind of complex solutions in the domain of Odoo and eCommerce to customers accross the globe. Being in IT business since 2011, We have a strong team of skilled experienced IT experts.Our customers are companies of all sizes ranging from startups to large enterprises who realize that they need a professional internet solution to generate revenue streams, establish communication channels or streamline business operations.

Our Services in Odoo includes,
  • Installation
  • Customization
  • Configuration
  • Software Training
  • After Sale Support
  • Maintenance
  • Consulting
Contact info@emiprotechnologies.com for any kind of queries in Odoo. Visit www.emiprotechnologies.com for more details.

Find us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/EmiproTechnologies

已發送 by Odoo S.A. 使用 Odoo.

Best Answer

Hello there,

The question you discussed here on the Odoo forum regarding the eBay Odoo Connector led me to write to you about Emipro's eBay Odoo Connector. Our eBay Odoo Connector can handle all your day-to-day activities automatically, such as order management, product import/mapping between Odoo and eBay, inventory management, and even registering the payments on specific journals. To brief you about the connector, here I'm sharing a few key features so you can evaluate how it will be a broader application for leveraging your business operations by making them simpler and more automated.

• You can integrate multiple eBay stores in a single Odoo database.
  • You can export, update, cancel and relist the listings from Odoo to eBay.
  • You can import Products & Product Details between Odoo and eBay.
  • You can import Categories, store categories, and attributes from eBay to Odoo.
  • You can update the stock of products and their prices directly from Odoo to eBay.
  • Import orders from eBay to Odoo & Update order status from Odoo to eBay.
  • You can update the shipment status and tracking number from Odoo to eBay. Also, export Payment Status in the same way.

Please feel free to call us for a brief walk-through so we can show you what eBay Odoo Connector can do for you. OR For more information, you can contact us on: info@emiprotechnologies.com.

Hope our solution can help you to streamline your eBay-related operations.

Thank you & Take care!

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Is your ebay order import working now?

campingbargains@gmail.com

Discard
Author

Well, it was long ago and yes I ‚ve found the reason. Unfortunately dropped Odoo few years back but you make me think it could be a good idea to get back and maybe make this module useful ;)

Thanks for your reply.

What I am really looking for is a excel or csv template so I can import my  download of eBay orders into Odoo

On Thu, 25 Aug 2022 at 16:41, Dr Obx <notifications@mail.odoo.com> wrote:

Well, it was long ago and yes I ‚ve found the reason. Unfortunately dropped Odoo few years back but you make me think it could be a good idea to get back and maybe make this module useful ;)

Regards

Robert A.Lien

Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo.

Best Answer

You should post the code from your custom module.  That is the best way to examine what is happening.

Discard

You probably didn't inherit the sales module correctly, but without seeing the code it is impossible to determine. So, post your code.