Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Custom export of invoices

Jean-Michel Minati
on 4/12/14, 7:10 AM 1,911 views

In OpenERP 7 , how to make a custom export of invoices , with just the invoice id and the payment method ( CB/Cash ect ).

On 4/12/14, 8:55 AM

Hello, On the tree list, you have to select the invoices that you want export, then a menu with the name "other ophe tions" will appear on the top page. click on that menu,you will have a dropdown list, click "Export". You will have a small window, at the left you have the list of fields, you have to select id and payment method, then click in "add" button and finally click in export button

Good luck

Jean-Michel Minati
On 4/14/14, 12:16 PM

I could not find the payment method in the export windows( I tried many fields ), but I could manage to get the information in changing the export type to 'all data'. then in the section ( in french ) lignes d'ecriture -> journal -> journal name .

I'm not sure it's the good way to do it, I still have to check if data is ok.

Thanks Kirchoff.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 4/12/14, 7:10 AM
Seen: 1911 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM