This question has been flagged
4 Replies

I have implement the "Configurable Account Chart Template" with EUR as default currency. I haven't active Multi-currency anywhere. And my Sales order are in USD. I don't understand why and I don't find where I need to modify a parameter.

Thanks to all for the help.

Discard
Author

Dear Ermin, thanks for your answer. As mentioned, the default currency is EUR. Every documents (purchase order, price in articles, accounting documents, ...) are in EUR except the sales (including the sales in the webshop). And I haven't accept multi-currency so it's strange. Perhaps there is an other field with a currency but I didn't find it.

Did you also check the account receivables and the revenue accounts?

Author Best Answer

Hi Ermin,

I find the problem. The pricelist (sales -> pricelist) is in USD. I access to the field and see the currency when I activate the multi-currency option. Than I change the currency and deactivate the multi-currency. It's a problem in the pre-configuration of the

"Configurable Account Chart Template"; perhaps this field isn't updated when we put he default currency in EUR.

I hope it will help any users having the same problem.

Discard

Good to know! Without the Configurable Account Chart Template, the default public pricelist is automatically adjusted to the company's default currency.

Best Answer

Goto Accounting/Configuration/Settings and set the appropriate companie's default currency.

Discard