This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi, 

I have a little problem that I'm not sure if it's a bug or if the behaviour is expected, but I thought I'd ask you guys to see what you think:

I have multi currency enabled. The base currency is EUR, but I have vendors using USD.
When a reordering rule of a product gets triggered, it generates a PO. But the PO is in EUR instead of the expected USD, which is selected for the vendor and the pricing is expressed in. The prices on the PO is correctly based on the exchange rate from USD, but written in EUR. 

Is this behaviour expected, or do you think it's a bug?

Thanks!

Discard

Hi Micke,

Its not a bug. I replicated the same scenario but I didn't face the issue. As per my understanding its due to configuration issues :-

1. You need to have two different Price List along with their versions in two different currencies. Usually one price list is always present as default one and has currency As”EUR”. You need to configure another one and have currency as “USD” and also need to configure a version for the same. Versions needs to be in active state

2. You need to configure the Pricelist as Purchase Price List

3. You need to assign the Purchase Price List to the Supplier(i.e in your case assign the USD pricelist)

Hope this helps

Cheers!!