Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

css not load in the report

By
Yaidel Ferrales
on 5/31/16, 8:22 PM 429 views

Hello, I'm developing an application that uses Odoo xmlrpc. I'm creating the invoices without problems, but when I try to print the invoices, they don't have the regular format. If the invoice is created using the odoo UI the pdf generated has the correct format. Can you give any ideas in this topic?

Thanks in advance.

what did you mean by ' don't have the regular format' ...

Do you have an example ? what is altered ?

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
on 6/1/16, 4:07 PM

Jérémy Kersten (jke)

--Jérémy Kersten (jke)--
| 3 2 5
Jodoigne, Belgium
--Jérémy Kersten (jke)--

Jérémy is a member of the core R&D team since september 2013. He developed several projects for OpenERP version 8 including the eCommerce, the Google Calendar synchronization and the new product variants/configurator. Now, he manages Odoo website and themes for saas.

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
On 6/2/16, 4:00 AM

Seems like you have a problem with db-filter or with your base url.

The differences between both are that all external file are not loaded. (so, no css, no img logo,...)

Check your base_url in ir.config.parameter (you can also freeze it).

Check that you don't have several server on this url, else wk will get the 'database selector' page instead of logo/css

Yaidel Ferrales
On 6/2/16, 2:49 AM

I coudn't post the images here (error 403), but you can find them here https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByGu2xjYC6GQU285cV9TNEw0ak0&usp=sharing

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/31/16, 8:22 PM
Seen: 429 times
Last updated: 6/2/16, 9:25 AM