This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I am trying to understand how sub tasks work in accordance with the delegation feature of the project module for openerp 7. I can't find any good documentation on this. The official documentation does not really describe this feature. Does anyone have a source video, blog post or other reference.

Thanks in advance!

Discard
Best Answer

Actually, It is a matter of Permissions. Go To :

Settings => Users Then, Select the user you are logged in with (admin, most commonly), Make sure that the user is a Manager of all Apps. Under 'Technical Settings' Check These fields: Task's Work on Tasks Task Delegation

Go back to tasks, you'll find a new table of subtasks under 'Description' and a new tab is found with name 'Delegation'

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

For Version 10.0 we have customize and add delegation, you can find information here

http://www.probuse.com/blog/probuse-odoo-apps-25/post/odoo-task-delegation-and-subtasks-odoo-171

Regards,

Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd

Discard
Best Answer

SAME QUESTION:

Your answers are so short, that I cannot figure out, how to use the Application. I cannot find any explanation on how to use the "Main Task" and "Delegated" tasks buttons on the tab "Delegation". Are both tables containing delegated tasks ? Why does the Upper-Level-Task apper in its own Delegated Table? 

Where can I find a complete "Concept of Usage"?
Please don't let us in darkness! TXK

Discard