Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Creating Delivery Orders after Invoice Payment

By
Jeffrey Russell
on 5/25/16, 9:37 PM 848 views

Default behavior in Odoo is to create delivery orders when a SO is confirmed.  For retail customers we won't want delivery until the invoice is paid (terms are due immediately.)  We are using Odoo 9.

The " Sales and Warehouse Management " Module says:

This module makes the link between the sales and warehouses management applications :-

You can choose flexible invoicing methods:

• On Demand: Invoices are created manually from Sales Orders when needed

• On Delivery Order: Invoices are generated from picking (delivery)

• Before Delivery: A Draft invoice is created and must be paid before delivery

This module is installed and I can find no way to select the 'Before Delivery' option.   How is this done?

It seems like this should be able to be set on the SO for the customer or based on the customer's payment terms.

This should be a simple thing, what am I missing?

Micke
On 10/28/16, 8:55 AM

Did you find an answer to this? I have the exact same problem. Thanks!

Prakash Sharma

--Prakash Sharma--
| 2 1 4
Delhi, India
--Prakash Sharma--

I like to surround myself with brave, creative people.

My motivation for learning different technologies and algos drive me. I love challenges of a steep learning curve which I believe makes me a better learner. I have a strong desire to learn different technologies, which would enable me to become a full stack developer.

Prakash Sharma
On 5/26/16, 3:27 AM

You can manage this by selecting   Create Invoice (order_policy)   Before Delivery 

By default Create Invoice (order policy) is set to be on demand  , which can be set as  Before Delivery   and On  Delivery Order like

• Create Invoice Before Delivery

• Create Invoice  On  Delivery Order 

http://prnt.sc/b8kiss

Thank you, this selection appears on Odoo 8 but not in Odoo 9.

Jeffrey Russell
on 5/26/16, 8:53 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/25/16, 9:37 PM
Seen: 848 times
Last updated: 11/23/16, 2:41 PM