This question has been flagged

Hi, I need to create a rule to a user can only see their own customers (SALES / CUSTOMERS in OpenERP menu), similar at rules "personal phone calls" or "personal leads" in the "Sales / User: Own Leads Only".

I have resolved (partially) the problem with a duplicated group from SALES / USER: OWN LEADS ONLY group, and I have added a new rule based on "res_partner: access (read) on my partner" with the same DOMAIN and I have modified this rule to grant access to read, write, create and delete and now a user only can see his partners but now, when I try create a new partner, like a contact or company, I cant, because the system tell me access denied (document type: partner and action create). I dont know why can't create a new partner.

My version OpenERP is 7.0

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Discard
Author

Hi, I have resolved (partially) the problem. I have created a duplicated group from SALES / USER: OWN LEADS ONLY group, and I have added a new rule based on "res_partner: access (read) on my partner". I have modified this rule to grant access to read, write, create and delete and now a user only can see his partners but now, when I try create a new partner, like a contact or company, I cant, because the system tell me access denied (document type: partner and action create). I dont know why can't create a new partner.