This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello, I have Odoo 8 and I am trying the POS module. When I do a sale and create the invoice, it is created in "confirmed" state. How can I create that in draft state? So then I can edit that.

Thanks!    

Discard
Best Answer

Dear Jose`,

you can put a domain by overriding the create or write method to put 'state', '=', 'draft' to create your sale in draft state.

Hope i got your point.

Discard
Author

I will try it.

Best Answer

Hello,

Since you are doing retail sales, your invoice must be validated in the system to be able to create Sales financial transactions.

If you don't do it, then you POS sales will not match your financials, neither your payments. You have to know that when you create Invoice from your POS, order are already generated in the POS module, and once you close the session, payment finance transactions are also created, so the invoice must be validates since you already had sales.

I hope it's clear.

Discard
Author

Yes, I understand. But I want to give the possibility to the admin of the software to check the invoices...

- in finance settings, you can activate performa invoice option, so if you create invoice directly, or from Sales Order(sales module), then you can create profoma invoice(doesn't receive inv number yet) and a manager or admin can validate it. but invoice created from POS, is directly validated.

- you always have option to cancel an invoice in case you want to do some modification, you need to install Cancel Journal Items module, and enable canceling check box on the journal and then you can cancel an invoice, reset, modify and validate.(it would still assign same number).