This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I am using

Ubuntu 12.04 LTS server

OpenERP 7

and the service is hosted in cloud environment(Rackspace).

When a user is trying to loggin to the system the server CPU usage becomes 100%(postgres process), what is the reason for this issue ?.

Discard

Hi Shanil.Found solution,let me know if you found solution.Im also facing these issues.

Best Answer

Hello Shanil,

I faced same problem like you and i overcome using following points. i hope this thing help to you.

Your Server Memory is full you can use following steps.

*First ->* check system disk space using *$df -h* command after it'll show %memory usage.

*Second ->* Then find *.xsession-errors* files using /locate/ command.

*$locate .xsession-errors* (if you have two linux user then it will dispaly 4 file each linux user have 2 files)

*Third ->* Check each size using following command

*$du -h /home/odoo/.xsession-errors* and *.xsession-errors.old files*

If file is in MB or in GB then flush that file don't remove it, using following command

*$echo "" > .xsession-error*

*And Last Step*

if you have any backup files, extra files ,temparory files like pdf,csv file odt etc file in /tmp folder bofore remove keep backup of it and then remove.

in sort /*remove un-usefull files from server.*/

After check system space using *$df -h* command. If server space is not descrese then you need extra space.

Discard
Best Answer

hello shanil and my dear frnd harsh

i have solution for this you have to flush not deletthe .xsesson-errors file using the below given command

step 1: find the .xsesson-error file

step 2: flush that file command is $echo "" > .xsession-errors

step 3 : finaly njoy!!!!

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thank You very much for the fast response.

I could not locate the ".Xsession-errors" file in my OS.

I am using Ubuntu 12,04 LTS(Server),could you please help me to find the ".Xsession" files.

Discard

command for find .xsession-errors is "locate .xsession-errors" in your terminal window.

Author

I have already tried this command,but the system shows an error message "No such file or directory". I am using Ubuntu server without GUI.

can you please show me that command?

Author

root@ERP1:~# locate .xsession-errors root@ERP1:~#

Author

root@ERP1:~# locate .xsession-errors root@ERP1:~# I have tried the above command.