Odoo Help

CPU time limit exceeded how to solve it ?

By
Ajeng Shilvie
on 7/9/15, 10:15 PM 6,967 views

i customize some method in account.voucher especially when  validating customer payment and supplier payment ,, it works in my localhost, but there is an error in my server when i hit button validate, is anyone ever face this error ? 

ValueError: "CPU time limit exceeded." while evaluating
u'proforma_voucher()
Axel Mendoza
On 7/10/15, 4:50 AM

Your error is because your server have workers configured and you don't at localhost. You need to increase limit time cpu/real in the config file used to run Odoo server, where the workers are configured for multiprocessing

#this are defaults values, increase a little more and test

limit_time_cpu = 60

limit_time_real = 120 

Thanks for your solution , i already try there suggestion but the error still exist .. Maybe because i have too many users accessing my server probably.

Ajeng Shilvie
on 7/10/15, 1:53 PM

this could help https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/what-could-the-configuration-of-odoo-server-with-following-detail-87757

Axel Mendoza
on 7/10/15, 2:00 PM

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/9/15, 10:15 PM
Seen: 6967 times
Last updated: 10/6/15, 7:15 PM