This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Dear All; Do OpenERP-7 Update the manufacturing cost of each product as per BOM to the finished goods inventory (location / Warehouse) and the relevant finished goods Account in Financials? What I have given to understand is even though the Cost of each component mentioned in the BOM for manufacturing an item is moved by journal entry in accounts, it never consider the total actual cost of such components to the Finished goods costing. Instead it takes the Cost Price as per procurement Tab in Product Master of Finished Goods. This will result in a mismatch of values and resultant accumulation of figures in Financial Accounts. Is this Correct? Or is there any way to capture the real / Actual cost of manufacture as per BOM in the Financials as well as Warehouse ? Regards, Rajive

Discard

May I know you found the solution already? I also looking for how to get the actual cost of manufacture as per BOM

anyone have any solution for this?

Best Answer

install free 

Product extension to track sales and purchases 

app from odoo , it will allow you to calculate cost from bom, by clicking on Compute bom in product template, under cost price.

Note; costing method must be standard cost on product category.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, You need to use this addon: bzr branch lp:margin-analysis ER

Discard