This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Generally, the cost of the product manufactured is equal to: Raw Materials used + Direct Labor + Services USed. I cant find the cost of the product manufactured in OpenERP. It simply stays ZERO. Is there any module to fix this problem?

Discard
Author

Hi, Thanks for the info. I'm interested in your custom module. But I have two questions: 1. How is the cost or product used in manufacturing updated? 2. Suppose I produce table, is the cost updated if I produce a second one? Is it updated by average method? If possible please let me see the demo version of it. I have sent an email as well.

Best Answer

You can build your own custom module for this requirement . You can proceed in these ways: You should first inherit mrp.bom and add a new field 'price_unit': fields.float('Unit Price') and redefine the onchange_product_id function define compute_price and compute_total function to calculate "line price" and "total price" Then you have to inherit mrp.production and define compute_production_cost function to update cost_price from BOM. We have created this custom module and it works perfect , in my module it takes avg purcahse price in BOM and we added an extra tab to manufactring form to compute Production Cost , in that tab you can add extra charges like electicity etc.. , that charges also added to cost by calculating per_unit charge depending on UOM. for any help you can contact: baijuks@hotmail.com

Discard