This question has been flagged

Hello,

the application I want has almost the same features as the application Project, just that we want to change a few things. Is there anyway to simply copy paste this app to a new name? We still want to work with projects.

If not, i'm currently working on creating the app we need via studio. However there's two things i'm currently struggling with: 

1) I can add an activity, but when I want to choose the activity type, it does only show me the acitivities that were implemented from the beginning. Other activities I added afterwards don't appear in this list. They appear in any other application though.

2) Just like in Projects  I would like to add something like tasks.

The best would be, if I could open the first "chapter" with all the basis information and then add subchapters with information regarding each single chapter.

Thank you in advance        

Discard
Author Best Answer

It seems like to copy and paste i need access to the server where odoo is hosted from? Unfortunately I don't have this access so I think it's easier to solve these two smaller problems.

Discard
Best Answer

You can copy and past, but you need to change the folder name, and tables name, plus ids of views

Discard