This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I'm still trying to import product quantities through the Inventory Adjustments screen. (This is how we did it in v7.)  I created an inventory adjustment record for a stock location, then exported the record to get the ID.  When I try to import product quantities using this ID, I get the following error message:

• Ambiguous specification for field 'Inventoried Product', only provide one of name, external id or database id at row 2 (60 more)
  • Missing required value for the field 'Inventoried Product' (product_id) at row 2 (60 more)

If I only supply the name of the product, the validator complains that it wants the product_id. If I supply both the product_id and the name (as "Inventoried Product"), then I get the above message.  If I drop the name and only use the product_id, then it complains that there is no "Inventoried Product"!!!  It's like the system wants it both ways, but also dislikes both ways.  What gives?

Any help toward importing initial QoH from a different system would be much appreciated!

Discard
Best Answer

Did you ever find a solution to this? I have been stuck here for the longest time. I am avoiding a scenario where i will have to do the adjustment manually per product. I have about 600 entries to make.

Discard
Best Answer

I have the same difficulty/impossibility to import an inventory from a csv file: the inventoried location I am providing is not accepted by the system; whatever value I am trying.

This seems to be a bug for the V8 I am Using (Odoo Saas option)

Discard
Best Answer

If you import three products with no data for one of them you will get this exact error for that row.

name seller_ids/name/id

product1 __export__.res_partner_100

product2

product3 __export__.res_partner_101

It seems that if you have the field id listed as something you want to import, it must be fully populated for each row.

To work with this as it is, simply remove the rows from your import if they don't have the location_ids/name/id info available for that product. Then do another import of the those missing items without that field being imported.

Discard