Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Contract renewal reset units consumed

By
Leo Guggenberger
on 3/11/16, 3:31 AM 261 views

I had a contract for year 2015 with prepaid service units and on this contract I created my timesheet activities. To renew this contract for 2016 I changed the start and end date to 2016, but the consumed units are still not changed. Now I have the problem that no recurving invoice is automatically created from this contract.

Can someone tell me how to reset the consumed units, that this are only the units from 2016 please? Or did I something wrong at renewing this contract?

Many Thanks!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/11/16, 3:31 AM
Seen: 261 times
Last updated: 3/11/16, 3:42 AM