Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Configuring Two Companies In one Database

By
Remya
on 3/22/13, 2:02 AM 650 views

I want to configure two companies in one database. But i don't want to mix the accounting section of these two companies at one. How can i configure two companies like this?

Thanks...

ton123

--ton123--
| 5 6 9
Lisse, Netherlands
--ton123--
End-User. Installed 6.1.1 on a DS412+, DS211+ and DS113J Synology NAS. Reference installation on Ubuntu 12.04/Samsung Notebook. 12-03-2013 In production for Suppliers and Customers, adresbook. 7 small companies. Testing accounting, document management, import and export. Too much showstoppers I haven't fixed at this moment. 06-05-2013 little progress. Migration to v7 impossible because of missing Dutch localisation modules. What I see working is nice, so further testing and asking. Start testing products and warehouse. Happy with this forum and the community.
ton123
On 3/22/13, 6:09 AM

This looks like a duplicate of this question: https://accounts.openerp.com/forum/Help-1/question/5924

If you do not agree be more specific in your question. If you agree vote the original question up so it gets more attention.

That is not my answer. I want to keep two separate accounting section in one database. I want separate balance sheet, separate profit/loss of two companies in one database. Is this possible? Awaiting your reply. Thanks.

Remya
on 3/22/13, 2:15 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/22/13, 2:02 AM
Seen: 650 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM