Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Please supply proper information or manuals for setting up and or configuration of a new OpenErp 7 installation. I know this is more the work of integrators or resellers, however being opensource and having users setting this up in a one or 2 user enviroment with little or no fiancial budget is this essential. I specifically need detailed information for the following:
- Base Configuration (There is a lot of parameters that only make sense after spending a week on google)
- Accounting module Setup, configuration and maintenance. It looks like there is some month end tasks, how to setup chart accounts.
- Warehouse setup, with detail on how to handle multiple shops each with their own set of inventory of which some items might exist at more than one shop. Difference between shop and warehouse.
- Point of Sale, this module seem to be the easiest to setup, yet the configuration of the payment types seem to be unclear. Also the word on all POS users mouth is, scanner setup, i think a general hardware setup with regards to point of sale, barcode scanner, touch screen, slip printer(dot matrix and thermal), payment interfaces, magnetic card readers, scales.
- Reports, how to create new reports, customise reports, how to send customer account statements at the end of the month, customise point of sale slip.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 8/21/13, 1:01 AM|
|Seen: 3036 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|