Please supply proper information or manuals for setting up and or configuration of a new OpenErp 7 installation. I know this is more the work of integrators or resellers, however being opensource and having users setting this up in a one or 2 user enviroment with little or no fiancial budget is this essential. I specifically need detailed information for the following:
- Base Configuration (There is a lot of parameters that only make sense after spending a week on google)
- Accounting module Setup, configuration and maintenance. It looks like there is some month end tasks, how to setup chart accounts.
- Warehouse setup, with detail on how to handle multiple shops each with their own set of inventory of which some items might exist at more than one shop. Difference between shop and warehouse.
- Point of Sale, this module seem to be the easiest to setup, yet the configuration of the payment types seem to be unclear. Also the word on all POS users mouth is, scanner setup, i think a general hardware setup with regards to point of sale, barcode scanner, touch screen, slip printer(dot matrix and thermal), payment interfaces, magnetic card readers, scales.
- Reports, how to create new reports, customise reports, how to send customer account statements at the end of the month, customise point of sale slip.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 8/21/13, 1:01 AM|
|Seen: 2439 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|