Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

check quantity while delivering

By
shafeequemonp
on 2/27/14, 12:37 AM 718 views

how can we check the ordered quantity to the delivering quantity while delivering products..can anyone help me to fix it

I don't understand your question. Can you edit it and use and example: "I have an order for X items, Y of them are in stock, what I want is to know how to do ... to the delivery order so I can deliver Z items".

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 2/27/14, 1:01 AM

Let say, 1) Cust A buy 10 chairs in my company, then i should send the chairs according with SO (10 chairs). But, currently i can send more than 10 chairs to the customer. 2) I deliver 5 tables to Cust B, then the customer had a broken table from my company. In system, i should input just 1 table to be returned from the customer, but currently, i can input more than 5 chairs. So, could you please to give me a warning when i input qty more than qty in SO? Get it?

shafeequemonp
on 2/27/14, 2:19 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/27/14, 12:37 AM
Seen: 718 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM