Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Chart Of Accounts For Multi Company

By
Nilim
on 3/1/16, 4:53 AM 814 views

Is it possible to have separate Chart Of Accounts country wise in a single Odoo?

For E.g if i want to configure Chart of Accounts for Russia and Ukraine on a single Odoo,then how to configure it ? I have enabled  Multiple Companies

Dovydas Bagdonas
On 3/1/16, 7:37 AM

Hi Nilim,

Accounting -> Adviser -> Chart of Accounts . Import/create your chart of accounts  and define the Company that this CoA belongs to. Or, you switch between companies (user->Preferences) and have this CoA configuration in Accounting/Company settings.

How do i find the ADVISER menu(Accounting -> Adviser -> Chart of Accounts). I am not able to find it.

Nilim
on 3/1/16, 8:53 AM

I am using Odoo 8 now

Nilim
on 3/1/16, 8:55 AM

Hi Nilim. On version 8 you have : Accounting -> Configuration -> Accounts -> Accounts. Please keep in mind that you can define a Company that accounts belong to. So for multiple companies you will assign different accounts (CoA).

Theradome, Dovydas Bagdonas
on 3/1/16, 10:34 AM

In case of multiple companies what is the best way to assign Accounts(CoA)

Nilim
on 3/2/16, 2:41 AM

In case of multiple companies, the best way to assign CoA is to import CoA.You can define different compannies for CoA in the spreadsheet that you will import.

Theradome, Dovydas Bagdonas
on 3/2/16, 4:19 AM

Thnks Dovydas

Nilim
on 3/4/16, 6:16 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/1/16, 4:53 AM
Seen: 814 times
Last updated: 3/15/16, 3:22 AM