Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Charging to Analytic account from Delivery Order

By
Farook
on 7/20/13, 12:56 PM 1,010 views

Hi, We have requirement for a client which I don't see in the latest version of OpenERP 7.0. They are a construction company who purchase materials for their projects and store them in a warehouse. whenever materials are moved out of the warehouse to a Project site they create a delivery order. So is there a way we can charge to the project (analytic account) from the delivery order itself for the cost of materials sent to the project. Please help me. I'm not sure if this is the right business process also.

Neo Stroz
On 7/20/13, 10:25 PM

As far as I know this feature is not present in OpenERP. Also from your requirements, it looks like what your client have demanded is not a standard requirement

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/20/13, 12:56 PM
Seen: 1010 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM