This question has been flagged

Hi there, I am trying to make recruitment application, but I need the interview to be filled by the interviewer on his computer as he is talking with the applicant on the phone.

After the survey is filled by administrator, who is talking with the applicant on th phone, a major problem is that when I need to browse for the applicants answers, I cannot find out which is the correct survey-form of the applicants. Because in "Reporting-Tools-Surveys Answers", I have to choose the user, and the user that filled the form was "Administrator" so only administrator can be seen in the surveys answer search form. Is it possible to choose by the applicant and not by the user that filled the form? I need statistics and answers of each applicant, no matter who fills the interview form. All i need is to change the code so instead of looking for "responsible_id" it should look for "applicant_id". Is it difficult to make it work?

I also think that is a bug in OpenERP, because in the documentation it says clearly that the interviewer completes the form with the applicants answers.

Discard