This question has been flagged
3 Replies

By accident I have set all units of measure from "units" to "metres" on all my products. Is there a way to set it back so all my products have Unit of Measure "Unit" as well as Unit of Procurement "Unit". This was done in one go but I can't figure out on how to revert it back.

Also now when I want to create a new product the Unit of Measure is always set to "metres". I would like that the standard is "units" again.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Discard
Best Answer

As far as I know there are two possibilities:

1. Export - modify - import
  2. Install module mass edit http://v6apps.openerp.com/addon/8139

As you can see on this forum export - import is difficult to use.

The module mass edit works much easier but as far as I know it is only available for OE 6 series .

Discard
Best Answer

A quick solution might be to create a script(depending on the amount of products and skills of programmer), get all (relevant) products and change the UoM.

Somewhere in the settings (might be procurement or warehouse), you can specify the default UoM.

Discard
Best Answer

Go through the information and procurment tabs in the product form and change the unit of measure of this product but if you want to resolve the problem for all product, u can do an update of the module stock .

Discard
Author

Update of the module stock worked nicely. Thank you for it.

Hi , what do you mean by doing a update of the module stock ? u mean going to the module and click upgrade button ?