This question has been flagged
1 Reply

When a customer buys something in my shop, and I generate an invoice, the field “Account” is pre-filled with a default value. Problem: The value chosen is too specific. When using SKR04, the default account for the receivables is (translated) “receivables from services” (1206 Forderungen aus Dienstleistungen) – but I do not sell services, I sell physical products. I need a way to change the default to an account I created (1205 receivables from product deliveries).

What I do not understand is that this account is the default, because there is the alternative of just using “1200 receivables from deliveries and services” (Forderungen aus Lieferungen und Leistungen), that seems to be the logical candidate, if you want to define a default.

I use:

German bookkeeping

SKR04

Odoo v8.0

Discard
Best Answer

You define the product categories and put them appropriate accounts (Income Account and/or Expense Account) . Of course, then add your products to categories.

UPDATE:

- Account Receivable is set per Partner.

- Default value i set as property_account_receivable - menu /Settings/Parameters/Company Properties

- You can also optionally use account mapping using Fiscal Positions

Discard
Author

That is not the side of the double entry booking I am referring to. I book debit to credit like that: Receivables 119€ to Income 100€ and Taxes 19€ I know how to change the Income account, the Receivables account gives me trouble. The Receivables Account is booked again in a second step, when the customer pays, that time on the credit side.

Answer updated