Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Change currency symbol on invoice

By
Noris
on 9/8/16, 10:09 AM 445 views

I need to remove the currency symbol on the pdf invoice (print action). Right now it's $.

The symbol is gone from the invoice page when I changed the default currency. But it still appear on the pdf. 

I changed the default currency, removed USD, look in the technical features, and went through many setting to look for it to no avail.

Helppp

Noris
On 9/9/16, 10:49 AM

Ok I found how to do it.

You need to install accounting module, activate multiple currency and then go to sales - setting - pricelist.

Add the desirable currency.

From there on, currency can be changed on the quotation page.

Divyang Jariwala
On 9/9/16, 12:32 AM

Hi Noris,

To remove currency symbol remove

t-field-options='{"widget": "monetary", "display_currency": "o.currency_id"}'

And now about default currency you are changing but its not affecting in invoice report.

that is just because invoice report is loading from "Attachment"

for that do following steps:

Go to Setting > Technical > Reports > Reports 

Open Invoice report.

And Unchecked "Reload from Attachment" if it is Checked.

I hope its helps you.

Hi Divyang, thanks for replying.

I am on Odoo saas. Where can I change the t-field-options='{"widget": "monetary", "display_currency": "o.currency_id"}' ?

Noris
on 9/9/16, 10:16 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/8/16, 10:09 AM
Seen: 445 times
Last updated: 9/9/16, 10:49 AM