This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello

I'm finding it hard to read the calendar, its like yellow on yellow.

How can I change this ?

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, adding some info respect this topic, if you cant see the colors because its all colored like the background color, maybe thats happend because have a variable "fc-bg" in white, if you inspect in the navigator the calendar page, in a event , can see this value (called .fc-event .fc-bg), if you see this in #fff then dont go to see anything.

First for check change the value "at hand" in the inspector web, if you see that this its changing what you want, then go to fullcalendar.css and search for ".fc-event .fc-bg" and set: 

z-index: 1;
background: #000;
opacity: .3;

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Mark,

You could inherit and override the calendar widget in order to re-color calendar items. I've created a detailed blogpost about this here and you can find a demo module (also install web_widget_color) here.

Yenthe

Discard
Author

Hi Yenthe, thanks v much but I guess I can't install modules on the Saas version.

Nope I'm afraid not.. I don't think you have the ability to do anything about the colors in that case? Atleast not that I know.

Hello, I am trying to change the colors of the odoo calendar.

I have modified the color field in res_partner and I want that to be the color of the calendar event.

Thanks for the help.

@Yuniesky, It's a good idea, I'm looking at this quickly

@Yuniesky was this on odoo online? I can't work out how to change the value

Best Answer

I think you need to change the forecolor property in the CSS class of the calendar.

Discard

Default color are specified in /addons/web_calendar/static/src/css/web_fullcalendar.css