This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I am testing POS for multi-company environment, and I am not able to close a session in one of the sub-companies due to this error: "Cannot create moves for different companies."

I have setup a main company, with two branches and configured with the following:

- enabled perpetual inventory valuation

- each company has its own chart of accounts

- each POS is configured to use the appropriate branch's stock location, picking types, journals, etc.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Discard
Best Answer

Dear

you need to change the accounts in the inventory adjustment location to the second company because inventory adjustment stock account input and outgoing are per company.

1- go to inventory

2- configuration - location

3- inventory adjustment and change stock valuation account income and outgoing. 

Discard
Best Answer

The error occurs because of referencing a different company/default company instead of our working company.

One or more of the accounts which you are using in the form referencing the default company , and some of accounts you are using is correct, but because of default company reference (while installing we get "My Company" by default) in some of your accounts the error occurs.

So, check out all the accounts/partners in the opened form and select/modify the company to your working company name instead of default or other company.

I faced this problem and after verifying that, i resolved this same error message in odoo 11.

Discard

Hi, you mean to change company in customer and product ? Please explain...