Odoo Help

Canceling delivery order (2beinvoiced) result in more problem when duplicate it

By
Kitti Upariphutthiphong
on 2/27/14, 8:54 AM 900 views

This problem occur as user accidentally cancel DO (2beinvoiced).

We reate SO, invoiced type = After Delivery. After confirm SO will create DO with invoice control = To Be Invoiced In normal case, if DO is delivered, the Invoice can be created from DO, correct?

There are 2 questions

1st Problem: User accidentally DO, then how can user re-create that DO? 2nd Problem: Says, user just duplicate DO, but as cancelling previous DO already set invoice control to "Not Applicable". As such, after new duplicated DO is delivered, no Invoice can be created?

I am thinking that, to resolve this problem, I fix the code sot that cancelling DO do not change invoice control. As such, when duplicate DO, invoiced control is carried over. And as such invoice can be created.

Yet, I don't know if there will be more problem after this. Otherwise, what is the proper way of handling this?

Thanks,

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/27/14, 8:54 AM
Seen: 900 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM