Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can this help automate a lawn mowing service?

By
Michael Caskey
on 6/4/13, 4:26 AM 450 views

Starting a sustainable lawncare service.

I need to manage leads visually, so you see them on a map, and I can determine whether a neighborhood has the required density of interest to start service.

I also need to be able to convert a lead to a customer, and set them up with a lawn mowing package and get them on a mowing calendar, and have their billing automatically reflect the service they get.

Also need to manage a crew and equipment.

Lastly, it would be amazing if I could offer a mobile app or at least a mobile site for customers to manage their subscription, see their mowing schedule, get in touch, review invoices, and pay bills, or just check up on the automated billing, or update billing info.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/4/13, 4:26 AM
Seen: 450 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM