Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can't open Odoo

By
Restu Pambudi
on 11/20/16, 12:07 AM 228 views

I have a problem here. I can't open Odoo from my browser. When I type http://localhost:8069 it hadn't response. I had uninstall and install another version but it still doesn't work.

Hi Restu Pambudi,

Are you using Windows or Linux ? How do you start odoo ? Are you sure the server is running?

Yvan
on 11/20/16, 4:24 AM

I am using Windows. I start Odoo with localhost server (http://localhost:8069). How to make sure the server is running?

Restu Pambudi
on 11/20/16, 4:11 PM

Unfortunately for you , I always work under Linux. That's why I won't be able to help you. Sorry for that.

Best regards

Yvan

Yvan
on 11/21/16, 1:03 PM
OA C
On 11/21/16, 3:45 PM

I have installed Oddo VO with Biynami. First, it is necesarry to restart the databases before Open the application.

Restu Pambudi
On 11/20/16, 4:22 PM

I am using Windows. Odoo didn't open and showed loading browser. How to see log information?

保定-粉刷匠
On 11/20/16, 6:51 AM

You should give more information about your problem,including your operation system and the log.

If you request more information from the TO, please make a comment and do not post this as an answer.

Ermin Trevisan
on 11/20/16, 12:06 PM
Tuan
On 11/20/16, 3:26 AM

Can you give Odoo log information ?

If you request more information from the TO, please make a comment and do not post this as an answer.

Ermin Trevisan
on 11/20/16, 12:06 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/20/16, 12:07 AM
Seen: 228 times
Last updated: 11/22/16, 1:24 AM