Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

can't install openerp 7 on Ubuntu 14.04

on 6/6/14, 9:48 PM 3,084 views

Can you help me please ? I can't install Openerp 7 on Ubuntu 14.04. I tried download "Openerp-7-latest-tar.gz" from nightly openerp.

But it still can't. why I can't find like openerp server, client like openerp 6 was ?

please help me

@sridhar already I tried, but when I type "sudo cp -a openerp-7.0 server" appear missing statement

on 6/7/14, 7:55 AM

Same here. This page is old with new build install changes.

Elephante, Sean Samborski
on 11/3/14, 6:28 PM
On 6/6/14, 11:52 PM

Follow this link you can easly install OpenERP 7 on ubuntu 14.04

This does not work

on 11/3/14, 6:27 PM

| 6 7 8

On 6/7/14, 2:00 AM

someone has made a script for installation from githiub sources. I guess that's probably the easiest way. You need to choose which version of odoo (master (v8), 7.0, several saas versions) you want to install.

if the threadstarter would have bothered to search this very same forum for terms like "install" or install "OpenERP" he would have found the exact same links all by himself probably by the way.

This is 404

on 11/3/14, 6:27 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 6/6/14, 9:48 PM
Seen: 3084 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM