This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello, i have a problem with export to magento. first i import all orders from magento to openerp ( magentoerpconnector ). i check this order an confirm it in openerp.. but if i want to export the shipping informations to magento so i became a error message like this:

The carrier flatrate_flatrate doesn't have a magento_code valid !The value flatrate is not in the carrier list ['usps', 'dhl', 'ups', 'fedex', 'custom'] allowed by Magento

i have checked the steps from this import..

So if i look in this order i´ve seen that delivery method is like this : flatrate_flatrate

But in my Magento i can´t find an delivery method like flatrate_flatrate - i have change THIS method in openerp to magento carrier code = dhl. But if i import a new order .. openerp will ignor this chan ged method and make a new with carrier code like flatrate_flatrate.

Sorry for my English

Hope you can help

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Openlabs has developed a new connector between openerp and magento which takes care of this. This has been written from scratch with a new design which is clean and simple. The module is also documented to explain the installation processes and the working of module.

The code is available at github.com/openlabs/magento_integration

Discard