Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

can't change invoice number ?

By
Qamar Soft
on 5/19/14, 8:01 AM 1,071 views

hello

I would like to change the number of account_invoice table
I used sql to update the column number but then the number change to the other number !

is there a function who control the numbers in account_invoice ?

Ahmed M.Elmubarak

--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--
| 5 3 5
Sudan
--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
On 5/19/14, 10:58 AM

Hello,

The Invoices' numbers controlled with sequences, you can find them under ->Settings ->Technical -> Sequences &  Identifiers ->Sequences. make sure you've a technical features in your access rights.

Regards...

Qamar Soft
On 5/23/14, 4:28 AM

Salam Ahmed
I would like to change invoice number that was generated before without using database sql  because the number of account_invoice return to the old number :s

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/19/14, 8:01 AM
Seen: 1071 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM