Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can pricelist / price break points work on invoices?

By
Dan
on 9/15/14, 7:14 PM 761 views

Pricelist breakpoints work well for sales orders – eg a reduction in unit cost as higher quantities are ordered.

But it only seems to work for sales orders, not invoices.

Is there a way to add this to draft invoices too, when an invoice is created without a sales order?

Did you solve this? Im in odoo and pricelists don't work in invoices for me too...

Pascal Tremblay
on 10/5/14, 7:45 PM

Ivan

--Ivan--
| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ivan--
Ivan
On 9/16/14, 5:28 AM

Dan, AFAIK, it need to be done through customization/development.

where is « customization/development »?

Pascal Tremblay
on 10/4/14, 8:04 PM

Pascal, what I mean by customization/development is that you need to create the program/module/code yourself (or have someone do it for you).

Ivan
on 10/5/14, 8:14 PM
Thank!!!!!

Pascal Tremblay

Le 2014-10-05 à 20:14, John Doe <niecw@mail.odoo.com> a écrit :

Pascal, what I mean by customization/development is that you need to create the program/module/code yourself (or have someone do it for you).

--
John Doe
Sent by Odoo Inc. using Odoo about Forum Post False
Pascal Tremblay
on 10/5/14, 8:17 PM

Thanks John

Dan
on 10/6/14, 8:29 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/15/14, 7:14 PM
Seen: 761 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM