Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Calculating material demands for second level in BOM structure?

By
Jarmo Pesonen
on 8/16/13, 7:20 AM 751 views

Hi, I am testing OpenERP 7.0 warehouse and manufacturing functionalities and I have set product and BOM for it which has two levels (there is one intermediate structure below main level) but it seems that OpenERP calculates material demands only for first level. Is there some setting somewhere which could affect to this? (OpenERP calculates and processes the demands also for the second level)

Have you tried running the scheduler again (ie: once per level) ?

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 8/16/13, 1:44 PM
Jarmo Pesonen
On 8/19/13, 10:54 AM

Hmm.. how it can be done, because MO (manufacturing order) is on the production side and Run schedulers functionality is in warehouse side? I do not see any option for this in manufacturing order.

I have two intermediate structures (on the second level in BOM) there which should be manufactured in the house, but at the moment system does not calculate material demands for manufacturing of these two ntermediate structures.

Seems to be working now.. it seems that I had minor fail in material settings

Jarmo Pesonen
on 8/23/13, 11:08 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/16/13, 7:20 AM
Seen: 751 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM