This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi there,

I want to know if there;s any option to buy for an specific Enterprise feature and get it implemented into the community edition. For example, I want to have the Barcode Scanner support which is only available in Enterprise edition, can I only pay for this feature and get it implemented into my community edtion without paying the whole Enterprise package. And so on for other features/apps (Helpdesk in V10 let's say)?

Thank you!

Discard

Thanks for the swift feedback. Can you recommend me a good barcode scanner and geneterator app that support v10. Appreciate it

As 10.0 was released just a few days ago, there are not so many apps available yet. Please check yourself: https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/browse?series=10.0&order=Newest

Your kind upvote and check as answered is appreciated.

Hi Yousif, did you find the solution for mobile scanner app?

Best Answer

No, there is no such option. You can check the apps store to find features which are available for the community edition.

Discard
Best Answer

Any change? I also like the idea to buy for a single enterprise module/feature. Also to work together with OCA. Meaning I can run OCA together with an enterprise module.

Discard