Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Buying Enterprise per feature!

By
Yousif Anwar
on 10/24/16, 12:57 PM 254 views

Hi there,

I want to know if there;s any option to buy for an specific Enterprise feature and get it implemented into the community edition. For example, I want to have the Barcode Scanner support which is only available in Enterprise edition, can I only pay for this feature and get it implemented into my community edtion without paying the whole Enterprise package. And so on for other features/apps (Helpdesk in V10 let's say)?

Thank you!

Thanks for the swift feedback. Can you recommend me a good barcode scanner and geneterator app that support v10. Appreciate it

Yousif Anwar
on 10/24/16, 2:27 PM

As 10.0 was released just a few days ago, there are not so many apps available yet. Please check yourself: https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/browse?series=10.0&order=Newest

Your kind upvote and check as answered is appreciated.

Ermin Trevisan
on 10/25/16, 1:28 AM

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 10/24/16, 1:27 PM

No, there is no such option. You can check the apps store to find features which are available for the community edition.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/24/16, 12:57 PM
Seen: 254 times
Last updated: 10/25/16, 1:45 AM